Bring your idea to the world.
What is it?
The Impact Lab is a place for people that are thirsty for change.
People that instead of waiting for change to happen, dare to create it themselves.
Across a series of sessions in 3 months, we will take you from frustration to ideas and from ideas to action, developing an impact project that is socially, financially and environmentally sustainable.
Who is it for?
Individuals or teams that have already started an impact project, but still need some support defining their model and strategy to make it financially viable as an enterprise.
People that want to create a positive change in the world, but don’t know where to start or how to do it.
Frustrated people. Period. (We have space for you)
Limited Spaces! We offer prices for students, businesses, and the general public.
We are looking for bold and purposeful souls that are ready to start a dynamic journey filled with challenges, lessons, change, crisis, chaos, structure, hard work and lots of purpose. People that are hungry to learn, to develop new perspectives, to be inspired, and to inspire others. We are not looking for good grades or academic records, nor fancy recommendation letters. We are looking for people willing to start and to persevere.
This is a place for people that are passionate for any area or field of work, interested in using that knowledge for the betterment of society. It is a space where engineers, doctors, philosopher, artists, humanists and people from any profession and vocation, come together to defy hierarchies and the limits of what is possible.
¿What is the content like?
You and your team will be immersed in a 3-month, chaordic, collaborative and practical journey with other like-minded teams. We will:
- Defy the limits of what is possible, ideating solutions and finding possibilities that lie behind the complexities and problems of the world.
- Learn to apply design, research and business tools to create or further refine your impact project.
- Create prototypes for your solution and validate your product/service.
- Build a lifelong personal and professional network that, like you, wants to change the world.
- Recognize and develop your individual potential, values, passions and creative capacities.
- Develop leadership, team work, communication, project management, and facilitation skills.
What would you like to do?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO EXPLORE ALL THAT WE ARE CAPABLE OF DOING TOGETHER?
Complete the form below to apply!
We will use this to get to know you a little bit better. Advice: Do not answer thinking about what we want to hear. Instead, be yourself. That’s what we are looking for and it will always be the best starting point.